POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New graphics section for the links page ? : New graphics section for the links page ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  New graphics section for the links page ?
From: Ken
Date: 26 Feb 2000 01:44:13
Message: <38B775A2.7345B917@pacbell.net>
POV-Users,

 Do you feel I should add a section to the POV-Ray links pages for
graphics viewing and manipulating software ?

Examples:

Cpic
PSP
PhotoShop
Photolin
ImageMagic
Gimp

 I have been avoiding this primarily because these types of programs
are so plentiful on shareware sites I just don't think they are that
hard to find. In fact I would guess that most people find and use
graphics viewing programs long before they ever get into 3D graphics
programs and resources. I can however add a section if you people
think it would be worth the effort.